Malware, Spyware & Virus Removal
As the technology is getting more advanced, scammer or hacker attacks are increasing as well.
You may not know if you have protection from such attacks; that’s why having security for your home devices is essential.
Hackers can check what websites you use for shopping and where you used your credit cards to steal your information. They will use that information to their advantage.
Or, they may even take control of your whole PC or phone for further cyber-attacks. According to a study, the rate of cyber-attacks has increased to 17%. So, you can be 17% of those victims.
But there’s no need to worry as we TechGeeks will be your protectors.
We will check the system for any malicious activity and will install the anti-virus software for you.
Our job is to make sure you get the best safety while you use your devices.
Do you think you are at risk of getting cyber attacks? Let us know to get help.
Cyber Attacks can be of various types:
- Phishing – An old technique to get a person’s information through fake emails or website links.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) – The hacker will take control of your device, rejecting your right to use a device.
- Malware – It involves many malicious activities. Such as viewing a person’s activity and stealing their information. And, in most cases, a hacker will ask for a ransom. That’s why it’s called Ransomware sometimes.
- Man in the middle attack – This strategy involves stealing information between two parties, most likely through online chats and emails. Although, it’s less common nowadays as most online chats are encrypted.
- SQL Injection – Uses an HTML webpage to steal the information through databases.
- Cryptojacking – This cyber-attack strategy aims to use a victim’s PC for crypto mining.
Do you think your home devices are not secure? TechGeeks can help you fight such cyber attacks.